SEAMEX 2019 Volunteers
Call for Volunteers
On behalf of the Southeast Asia Music Education Exchange 2019 (SEAMEX2019), Citra Research Centre is organizing the 3rdAsia Music Education Exchange 2019, to be held September 6-8, 2018 at Jogja National Museum (JNM) Yogyakarta.
The 3rd SEAMEX 2019 Indonesia serves as the bridge for cross generations to gather in the music sphere with full happiness. Music as the universal feature of human experience fills generation gap, explores unknown territories and tackles mutual challenges together, with an aim to build a more interconnected and prosperous Southeast Asia region. The theme of this third edition of SEAMEX 2019 Indonesia is Music, Sphere, and Interconnected Generations in line with the vision of SEAMEX the first music education exchange platform in Southeast Asia. This annual music education marketplace will present the music industry today in various ways, documenting the partnership, and closing the gaps with music education. To make the SEAMEX a great success we depend on local assistance from 40-50 volunteers with good English language skills.
Volunteers for the 3rdSoutheast Asia Music Education Exchange 2019 will be the first contact for many of the attendees. Their critical role will be to welcome foreign and local participants and to foster a spirit of helpfulness and hospitality.
We would very much appreciate your assistance in helping to make SEAMEX 2019 a positive and memorable experience for all delegates. Please circulate our call for volunteers, as appropriate, through your institutions.
Why should you volunteer?
- Unique opportunity to make a contribution to the community
- Get an insider’s view on being part of an event
- Gain useful job experience and satisfaction
- Meet like-minded people as well as the leading experts in the fields of mesothelioma
- Identify possibilities for personal skills development
- Strengthen your CV
In return for volunteer services SEAMEX 2019 gladly offers the following benefits:
- Complimentary food & beverage during volunteer shifts
- A certificate of participation
You are required to:
- Commit to 3 full shifts (8 hours each) of volunteering
- Agree to sign the term and conditions
To apply online, please log on seamex2019.com to fill in the SEAMEX 2019 Volunteer Application Form. The following format should be used:
- Name, affiliation, and contact email address
- Purpose/goals (200 words maximum)
- Bio (80 words maximum)
Positions will be assigned based on qualifications and in order of applications received. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation in this unique event. Thank you for your support!